TheLastCanadianTheLastCanadian

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Worry People: No Evil 19 Worry People: No Evil 19

Your animations are fantastic(al), thoughtful, and high production. In particular, the voice work is also very good.

I have to say I love how you continually develop the plot and characters - Huey's redeeming feature is his child-like innocence and his creativity, and I like seeing that he's starting to get more recognition for it. The ending was also very warm, and I thought it captured him perfectly.

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

These are always impeccable. I would compare your abilities to those of the fellow who did the Brackenwood series. The characters are excellent and I love the way the plot is done - not to mention their characterizations are great too.

Excellent work! I look forward to seeing more.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

A fantastic animation once again! I've seen your DA too, and there's a lot of neat stuff there as well.

You should do more animations with Ichabod! (Huey's great too :D)

God, Are You There? God, Are You There?

He'll alter your life in a way that is indistinguishable from complete chance. If your mom dies of cancer, it's his plan. If she doesn't, it's his miracle! Nevermind the Doctors.

Religion is stupid, and I thought this was pretty funny. Take action - it'll get you a lot farther than talking to yourself.

Tlaloc's Test: No Evil 007 Tlaloc's Test: No Evil 007

Well animated as always! I really like your ability to make your characters expressive.
I have to say Ichabod and Huey are my favourites thus far, and I really like the "Raven brought Fire".

At any rate, you have quite the collection, and it's all very well done.

Messed-Up Bible Stories12 Messed-Up Bible Stories12

"oh no, my Jews!"

I love how people get angry over this - they're the ones that believe such tripe. At any rate, these animations are always funny - I have to say I like how you make it obvious when you're quoting the Bible, so it's clear just how silly the whole thing is.

Megapope Megapope

This is too funny. I love it because it shows how farcical religion is to begin with - there's a reason the church is so concerned with maintaining its face. Apparently, you can get away with child rape but not lies, talk about priorities.

I also love how you portray the College of Cardinals, as it perfectly shows how the church exists as a pawn for the benefit of its leaders.

That, and this is just genuinely funny. Keep up the good work - you'll offend some people with animations like this, but they make a point that needs to be made.

Werner the whale Werner the whale

I know what you meant to do with this...

So, I'll give some points for the idea, but I just can't rate something this short highly.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

True

This is an extremely good work, and it shows just what could happen if we forget.
It is still a very real possibility, as we have fanatics in countries like North Korea and Iran which will not hesitate to use nuclear weaponry in defence of their interests, or in Iran's case, to fulfil religious prophecy.

However, the one sour note I have on this is what you did with the credits. I see it has some meaning, but it is sorely out of place.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Stupendous!

At first I thought it would be some corny "girl learns love" type thing.
As such, the way the text was presented and the music was odd....

Then, it all changes, and you get that moment when you realize what's going down.
I saw the ending a mile away, but still fantastic work, and you did an amazing job of creating the supernatural/psychosis atmosphere.