TheLastCanadianTheLastCanadian

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

What The Fuck Sunday! What The Fuck Sunday!

Really?

A Travellers Tale A Travellers Tale

Absolutely brilliant

I don't know what it is about piano, but all my troubles float away when it starts to play. I sadly cannot play it well myself, but music such as this is a great way to compensate for it.

There's nothing wrong when the piano takes hold, and the only thing I would like more than this is to be out somewhere equally beautiful in my country. Perhaps the Rockies, I would love to do something like that with myself, travel and see it for what it is.

Perhaps you've done a better job at this than you thought, I seem to have come down with a case of wanderlust myself. :D

Toma mi Mano esta Noche Toma mi Mano esta Noche

Ahh...

The piano is such a beautiful instrument. I can't personally play one, but I am SO tempted to learn!

At any rate, very well done. Do you mostly do piano and classical? I love the two, so I might start looking around here more often.

I love the piano... any problem goes away with it, and I get such a clear head. That and the cold, how I would love to be able to be outside on a chilly day with this.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much for that my friend! It would be cool if you learn piano, it's very fun to play! Yeah I mostly do piano, and a bit of guitar. About the genres, all have amazing music so i like to play any of them. Thanks again for the wonderful support, it means a lot!

A Hero's Soul A Hero's Soul

Hurrah!

You get a download. I'm very particular, so please know that means a lot :D

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much my friend! I appreciate it a lot =D

Silent Night Cover Silent Night Cover

Wow.

You should really try your hand at one of those idol shows or something. At any rate, this was beautiful. I used to love this song as a child.

Getting Melodies Of My Head Getting Melodies Of My Head

Good gaming music.... but!

I could totally see this in a Pepsi commercial.

One Last Sunset One Last Sunset

Phenomenal.

This is a wonderful piece, and it is true, what is it we leave to the world?
Reminds me of a quote from Lincoln:
"How sad it is to die, and not have left the world any better for it."

But alas, Carpe Diem.

On a musical note, brilliant work. It is the lack of soul in today's music I lament, but it makes finding jewels like these all the more worthwhile.

Setu-Firestorm responds: