TheLastCanadianTheLastCanadian

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 43 art Reviews

True romance True romance

I like it, It makes an important point. As for who it is...
Pope Francis
Vladimir Putin
Berlusconi
Kim Jong Un

That'd be my guess. Anyhow, well done.

Remember remember... Remember remember...

Great work! I have to say I find myself impressed at your artistic skill, even when it differs so heavily from the style you animate with.

Anyhow, I LOVE V for Vendetta. Absolutely fantastic movie, and this is a great piece.

Achenaes Achenaes

Your Spirt concepts are always interesting

I am honest when I say you should consider making some sort of compilation encyclopaedia of these. It seems like it would be a project well suited to your talents.

Anyhow, once again, great work!

Study of a Lindach Study of a Lindach

Just food for thought....

Perhaps, given your affinity for drawing ghosts and the like, you might consider making some sort of "spirit encyclopaedia". I'm sure you'd have plenty of your own to work from, or could add an interesting twist to ones that already 'exist'.

Anyhow, just food for thought. Your artwork is good as always :)

Batsy Batsy

Apples!

The blank eyes sort of make it look a little... too focused on getting an apple. Perhaps that's how scary it is, the degree to which it desires apples.

Anyhow, good job as always. I have to say, I really like most of your artwork. It has a common style between it, but every piece is slightly different or somehow incorporates the unexpected. It's nice.

- Strange Canadian man

Anatomy of a Ghost Anatomy of a Ghost

At least surgery would be easy xD

I bet he saves a killing on x-rays.

Very interesting idea, and I like the expression. It's amazing what you can do with two dots for eyes & a slump in the back. He sort of looks like "I'm a ghost.... but what exactly are you so focused on?"

Your handwriting is fine. I would blame the reading issues more on the scanner. I don't much like scanners. Also, I don't know if you knew this, but... I think there's someplace in control panel where you can adjust scan quality. It takes
longer, but the image is a lot sharper.

-Strange Canadian man

The Fantastic The Fantastic

Very well done :)

Not much else to say here, it's just a well done piece. I kind of like how the fox almost looks a bit perplexed about the floating... orbs(?) around its neck.

Darkness Song Darkness Song

Nice artwork :D

It's very well done. I like some of the strange ways you have of depicting creatures. The stylistic touch on the traditional 'musical note' for singing is also a nice addition.

The Steam Spirit The Steam Spirit

Good work, once again.

The only thing I don't like about pencil is it cleans up poorly for a scanner :\

Anyhow, you did a very good job with this image, making the spirit look like something that'd otherwise be fairly inconspicuous.

I could see this in a movie like, say, Spirited Away, in the hotel. She runs to get a teapot and these guys scramble.

Not sure if you know of that one or not, but that's just what it reminded me of :P

Anyhow, good work.
- Strange Canadian man.

-:: Dichotomy ::- -:: Dichotomy ::-

SPAAAAACCCCCEEEEEE!

I love space. Space. Spaaaaaaccceeee!

Seriously though, fantastic work. I hope you don't mind, but I absolutely love using images like these as desktop backgrounds. I have quite the collection :D

Agitat0r responds: