TheLastCanadianTheLastCanadian

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Worry People: No Evil 19 Worry People: No Evil 19

Your animations are fantastic(al), thoughtful, and high production. In particular, the voice work is also very good.

I have to say I love how you continually develop the plot and characters - Huey's redeeming feature is his child-like innocence and his creativity, and I like seeing that he's starting to get more recognition for it. The ending was also very warm, and I thought it captured him perfectly.

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

These are always impeccable. I would compare your abilities to those of the fellow who did the Brackenwood series. The characters are excellent and I love the way the plot is done - not to mention their characterizations are great too.

Excellent work! I look forward to seeing more.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

A fantastic animation once again! I've seen your DA too, and there's a lot of neat stuff there as well.

You should do more animations with Ichabod! (Huey's great too :D)

What The Fuck Sunday! What The Fuck Sunday!

Really?

A Travellers Tale A Travellers Tale

Absolutely brilliant

I don't know what it is about piano, but all my troubles float away when it starts to play. I sadly cannot play it well myself, but music such as this is a great way to compensate for it.

There's nothing wrong when the piano takes hold, and the only thing I would like more than this is to be out somewhere equally beautiful in my country. Perhaps the Rockies, I would love to do something like that with myself, travel and see it for what it is.

Perhaps you've done a better job at this than you thought, I seem to have come down with a case of wanderlust myself. :D

Toma mi Mano esta Noche Toma mi Mano esta Noche

Ahh...

The piano is such a beautiful instrument. I can't personally play one, but I am SO tempted to learn!

At any rate, very well done. Do you mostly do piano and classical? I love the two, so I might start looking around here more often.

I love the piano... any problem goes away with it, and I get such a clear head. That and the cold, how I would love to be able to be outside on a chilly day with this.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much for that my friend! It would be cool if you learn piano, it's very fun to play! Yeah I mostly do piano, and a bit of guitar. About the genres, all have amazing music so i like to play any of them. Thanks again for the wonderful support, it means a lot!

True romance True romance

I like it, It makes an important point. As for who it is...
Pope Francis
Vladimir Putin
Berlusconi
Kim Jong Un

That'd be my guess. Anyhow, well done.

Remember remember... Remember remember...

Great work! I have to say I find myself impressed at your artistic skill, even when it differs so heavily from the style you animate with.

Anyhow, I LOVE V for Vendetta. Absolutely fantastic movie, and this is a great piece.

Achenaes Achenaes

Your Spirt concepts are always interesting

I am honest when I say you should consider making some sort of compilation encyclopaedia of these. It seems like it would be a project well suited to your talents.

Anyhow, once again, great work!